Dr. Eman Kaldas Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Eman Kaldas?

Posted on July 29th, 2016

I was put out of the practice because I was concerned about my health and I asked questions. I guess it was one too many. I sent my concerns through my chart a week before I went to see Dr. Kaldas and was still asked what am I there. She did not spend any time with me. She said she would be back however, a nurse came in the room telling me I can go. I was so confused about the visit, I was left asking myself what do I need to do or take etc. I went back in the office after doing blood work and asked if I could see Dr. Kaldas and they told me that she could not see me. I then reached wrote her a note on my chart expressing my visit that day and also told her that it appeared that she wasn't feeling well and that I hope she gets better. I received a note on my chart from Dr. Kaldas she will no longer see me and I cannot see anyone from that practice anymore. I only expressed my feelings on how I felt for that visit and I was kicked out of the practice. Oh and today I found out I cannot go to any University Primary Care Givers!

Posted on August 26th, 2016