Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emanuel Wittels
Dr. Emanuel Wittels, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with other offices in Reading, PA and Reading, PA . He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wittels is affiliated with The Reading Hospital and Medical Center, Reading Hospital & Medical Center and Saint Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Emanuel Wittels has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Diabetes Complications
Showing 5 of 6
I have been a patient of Dr. Wittels for about 30 years. He has always been kind, courteous and takes the time to really listen to his patients. You know that he really does care about each and every one and doesn't make you feel like just a number. In doing so, he is able to accurately diagnose and treat you with great care.
Dr. Wittels is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Saint Joseph Medical Center
43 Years Experience
University Of Cape Town
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Emanuel Wittels accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Emanuel Wittels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.