Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Embry Williams III
Dr. Embry Williams III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital and Richardson Regional Med. Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Embry Williams III has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Embry Williams III has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Embry Williams III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
1989 to be exact. Dr. Williams brought my oldest son into the world at Richardson Medical center. My son just got married and we were discussing OB/GYNs when we pleasantly recalled the days of pregnancy and delivery under Dr. Williams. If you read this Embry, God bless you and the ladies & babies you touch.
If Dr. Williams has a fault, it is caring too much. He is easy to talk to, kind and gentle, never rushed, takes his time with explaining everything in layman's terms, and very proficient at diagnosis and care. I was fortunate enough to have him deliver my last child (cesarean) and my prenatal care, delivery, O R experience and recovery were all excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Williams to anyone who wants a calm, intelligent, caring Dr. for all your womans needs.
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Richardson Regional Med. Center
34 Years Experience
Texas Tech University
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions375 Municipal Dr, Richardson, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Embry Williams III in this video.
Dr. Embry Williams III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.