- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emeka C Anumba has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Emeka C Anumba has the following 13 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Emeka C Anumba Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
More about Dr. Emeka C Anumba
Dr. Anumba graduated from the Howard University College of Medicine in 1979. Dr. Anumba works in Syracuse, NY and specializes in General Practice, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.