Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emeka Momah
Dr. Emeka Momah, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Momah is affiliated with Providence Hospital. Dr. Momah has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Emeka Momah has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
Today was my first office visit, all went very well. Dr Momah was very thoughtfull,kind,and imformative. He was very intentive to all my questions and and gave very good reasons for some of my complaints,and he let me know that he likes to take care of the worst of the worst first and then get to know me as his patient so that he can better service my medical needs to get me to better health. Dr.Momah's office staff was very nice and helpful and my wait time was very short
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Momah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
New York Institute of Technology
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Emeka Momah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.