Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emelike U Agomo has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Showing 5 of 5
12 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2006
University Of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals
Dr. Emelike U Agomo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHouston Metropolitan Cardiology Associates, 2000 Crawford St Ste 1700, Houston, TX
Dr. Emelike U Agomo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.