Dr. Emerico R Csepanyi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emerico R Csepanyi?

Awesome

I have been with Dr. Csepanyi for some time now, and he has always been courteous, and accurate. He always has time to spend with his patients and has expert bedside manners. I actually believe he is the best doctor on the planet. He is AWESOME

Absolutely the Best

From the very first day I had my appointment with Dr. Csepanyi, I felt that he was attentive, caring and that he listened to my problem and was not rushing me out of the door to meet his quota for the day. I had already been to two other doctors before picking the one I would be putting my health concerns in his hands. I have been with him for many years now and he has not let me down. I have taken my husband, daughter and now my son to him. Dr. Csepanyi has great bed side manners.

Dr. Emerico R Csepanyi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cerritos, CA.