Dr. Emerita Gueson Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Emerita Gueson?

DR. GUESON SAVED MY LIFE TWICE

I HAVE KNOWN DR. GUESON FOR THIRTY YEARS. SHE IS A KIND AND CARING DOCTOR. I LIVED IN BRISTOL TENNESSE. I COME TO PHILADELPHIA TO SEE HER TWICE A YEAR. I COULD NOT FIND A DOCTOR IN TENNESSE, THAT COULD COMPARE WITH DOCTOR GUESON'S KINDNESS AND COMPASSION.

Wonderful doctor!

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Gueson! She is the kindest most compassionate doctor I know. Due to her thoroughness my cancer was diagnosed early and today I am healthy. It is a pleasure to call her office, a lot of times Dr. Gueson will answer herself and she usually fits you in right away for an appointment. Dr. Gueson leaves nothing to chance to ensure your good health.

I have been a patient of Dr. Gueson's since 1975. She delivered my first baby and I have been with her ever since. A few years ago, I had an emergency and Dr. Gueson met me at the emergency room, had me signed in and took care of me and stayed with me the entire time I was there. There are not many doctors who go beyond the normal scope of patient care. Dr. Gueson is a caring physician who only has her patient's best interest in mind.

BEST DOCTOR EVER

I have been going to Dr. Gueson for 39 years. She is the most caring and brilliant doctor I have ever known. Dr. Gueson puts her patients before anything, including herself. How many doctors can you call and they get right on the phone with you? Not many but she does. If you have a medical problem, she will see you immediately, you don't have to wait. I just can't say enough good about her. She is the best.

health care provider

She is wonderful and so knowledgable. Her compassion and caring manner should be recognized. I would recommend her to my entire family. My daughter is her patient and truly feels that Dr.Gueson is the best for her gynecological care. Knowledge is key to good medical care.

Very well experience doctor, her diagnose is very accurate. She takes the time to study every patience and our needs. Very honest and honorable physician and a caring person. I highly recommend her.

Cindy

I have been going to Dr. Gueson since 1981. She is truly an amazing doctor and an individual. She is a truly caring person. You can tell she became a doctor to help people and not just for the mone y

compassionate, prompt, caring

I have never found a doctor as compassionate as Dr. Gueson. As busy as she is she tries to visit her patients at home if they are homebound. She would see you anytime even Sundays or Holidays if you have to be seen. She does not care whether you have insurance or not. I can tell that she became a doctor to help people not her pocketbook.

Dr. Gueson was very courteous, compassionate, and took time to answer all of my questions nad concerns i had about my medical needs.

A great physician and a great woman!

A great doctor

Dr. Gueson is a wonderful gyno/obstetrician. She is the only doctor I've ever had that schedules appointments so quickly (sometimes the day I call!). She runs her practice on her own, so she is able to build good relationships with her clients, unlike practices with 4+ doctors that I've found to be much less personal. I feel very lucky to have her as my doctor.