Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Emerson L Knight Jr
Dr. Emerson L Knight Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Halifax, PA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Knight is affiliated with Holy Spirit Hospital A Geisinger Affiliate and Pinnacle Health System At Polyclinic Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Emerson L Knight Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Emerson L Knight Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Penile Implantation
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. Emerson L Knight Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. It will be a waste of time if you are not one of his cookie cutter patients. He is uninterested in any questions his patients may have, does not explain his reasoning or what it is you even have, does not listen at all - He only knows what his first automatic reaction is and isn't interested in anything else. His way or the highway. Not receptive. Very rude if you even suggest his idea might be wrong. Save yourself a headache and see another doctor who is more willing to work WITH his patients.
Our goal is to have each and every patient feel they are given the time and respect they deserve. Please let us know if you would like another urologist at Urology of Central Pennsylvania to schedule time with you to have your urologic health needs met. Thank you!
Dr. Knight is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
West Virginia University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.