4.9

Have you seen Dr. Emery L Chen?

Good work

Bilateral hernia repair (robotic). About as good an outcome as I could expect.

I had an abcsess that was very painful. Went to Urgent Care twice and they referrd ne to a General Surgen. I called Dr. Chen office and got an appointment that same day. He was able to take care of the Abcsess the same day. I am not going to lie it was the most painful thing I have ever felt. Dr. Chen was great about explaining what he was doing and didn't lie to me about the pain, he said it was going to be painful and it was. He is a great Surgeon. The staff in his office are also great.

I was referred to Dr. Chen by my endocrinologist and I am very happy to report it was the best thing ever! I got an appointment with him within 2 weeks. He did my ultrasound himself in his office. I was scheduled for surgery in 5 days. He arranged for a private service to pick my spouse and I up from our home and drive us to Beverly Hills Surgery Center and brought us home after it was over. Everything was perfect. I had 1:1 care. My own nurse who was with me before, during and after surgery. I was so nervous before going in and Dr. Chen answered all my questions. He is very caring, knowledgeable and did a wonderful job. I brought my camera and he even took photos of what was removed! Dr. Chen and his office staff are wonderful and I believe he saved my life.

A Very Good Caring Surgeon who uses the latest techniques for a quicker recovery

Dr. Chen is a very caring surgeon and he will spend as much time as you need answering your questions. He will also answer questions you might have via email usually on the same day. He's gentle, knowledgeable, and is not stern or scary-he smiles and can laugh too! I trust him.

Amazing Surgeon

Dr. Chen is an amazing Dr and Surgeon. He LISTENS and EXPLAINS. You never feel rushed or like your just another body. He REALLY cares.

Para-thyroid operation

Dr. Chen was very kind, knowledgeable and professional. He performed a successful operation on a removal of a parathyroid on me. The follow up at his office to stablize my calicum level and eliminate severe muscle cramps was also very much appreciated. Thank you Dr. Chen.

We love Dr. Chen

My husband had a middle of the night emergency with his stomach rupturing and Dr Chen was on call in the emergency room. You never know how the on call doctor will be so we were nervous but had no choice. It not only worked out fine, it was amazing. He is a very caring and compassionate man as well as being a fantastic surgeon. One thing that impressed me so much was how responsive he was for the after surgery care my husband needed. He responded immediately to our needs and even saw my husband in the office between surgeries at the hospital. We couldn’t have asked for better care, especially for such a serious health issue. He cares about his patients and is a blessing to have in the Antelope Valley.

John Holt

Dr Chen is a caring professional and excellent surgeon. He worked on me twice and I can say the experience was a good one. I would certainly use Dr Chen in the future.

Dr. Emery L Chen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palmdale, CA.

Dr. Emery L Chen Is this you?