Dr. Emese Simon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emese Simon?

Great doctor but she will not give me my medical records back.

Emese Simon

I rate the doctor a 5 but other problems a 0----Dr. Simon is a kind, caring and very knowledgeable doctor. She is able to listen to you and then explain a possible course of action. Recently, you can't get an appointment (she only comes in once a month? And the staff tries to get you to see a nurse) and the staff promises to send you records and doesn't follow through although your request is dated and in writing.

Practice

Dr. Simone was one of the only doctors who worked with patients who have muscle/spine issues. She really helped me when I visited her last year. However, this year she has some personal issues that took her away from the practice. That is where the problems are now. She has brought on several doctors and PAs to help her but they do not have her knowledge and compassion. As noted in some of the reviews the office staff seems somewhat un organized and the wait times are well over an hour. Hope she can get back on track and begin taking patients regularly.

This sweet Doctor is one of the most in depth doctors and truly has a deep commitment to her patient she truly takes time with her patient . I would trust her judgement on the problem at hand.

When no other doctors would help me due to my "complicated case", Dr.Simon welcomed me to her practice with open arms. She has been kind, but also firmly honest with me at all times. She listens very patiently to me without interupting. Only after I am finished does she give her opinion.

John Berkey

I have had Dr. Simon as an attending physcian for 3 years - meeting at least every 3 months. In that time, I have never waited more than 10 mins, usually get treated immediately. I have found her bedside manner to be better than any physician in my past. Clearly, she understands my concerns and needs during treatment. Recommend her above all others.