Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Emi Latham
Emi Latham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Emi Latham is affiliated with UC San Diego Health System, Promise Hospital San Diego and UC San Diego Health System.
Emi Latham has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Emi Latham is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Latham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UC San Diego Health System
Promise Hospital San Diego
UC San Diego Health System
Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
UC San Diego Thornton Hospital in La Jolla
UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla
UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest
13 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Akron General Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Emi Latham in this video.
Emi Latham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coronado, CA.