Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emidio M Novembre
Dr. Emidio M Novembre, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Elkin, NC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Novembre is affiliated with Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center and Novant Health Medical Park Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Emidio M Novembre has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Emidio M Novembre has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Emidio M Novembre has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
this guy is a quack who has made a fortune on the pain of others. I was a patient of his, and a visit took at least 4 hours. I am tolerant of people's religious beliefs, but this guy thinks that the world was created 3500 years ago. He is not an MD. He does not have any hospital privileges. look elsewhere.
Wait time from 1.5 - 3 hours for me. Doctor and staff very nice. I felt like they really cared about my well being. Seemed to be good Christian man. Still waiting to see if injections helped. Only been 1 day. Lots of paperwork to fill out. But you can have prescriptions fill on site. Like anywhere, both good and bad things about it.
Went for an evaluation and he gave me the biggest load of crap! All Dr Novembre does is get people hooked on pain meds. I spent a total of 2.5 hours waiting to see him and will never return there!
These days it is so hard to find a doctor who will take the time to explain to you your diagnosis and why you are having the symptoms you are having and Dr. Novembre is wonderful at this. He explains how the medications work as well. I think Dr. Novembre and his staff are wonderful and very helpful.
Dr. Novembre is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRevival Pain Management Inc, 110 Dutchman Ct, Elkin, NC
Dr. Emidio M Novembre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkin, NC.