The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Emil Balthazar has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Emil Balthazar has the following 26 expertise
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Pancreatic Pseudocyst
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Pancreatic Cyst
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Intestinal Cancer
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Intestinal Diseases (Duodenal Diseases)
- Intestinal Perforation
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Cecal Diseases
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Dr. Emil Balthazar has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Emil Balthazar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
- Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Emil Balthazar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.