Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emil Eyvazzadeh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Emil Eyvazzadeh has the following 20 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Artificial Insemination
- Birth Control
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Dr. Emil Eyvazzadeh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Emil Eyvazzadeh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
We LOVE Dr. Eyvazzadeh! He became our doctor when we had to leave a DIFFERENT doctor group mid-pregnancy for consistent urging to invasive testing and several offers to terminate our first pregnancy and we desired to deliver. He was highly recommended from several people who have not only delivered their children but their children's children so we were cautious and trusting of their personal experiences - all who had rave reviews about him. He is a WONDERFUL, caring, and very knowledgeable doctor. He is quick and to the point during visits and when we wanted to meet with him outside of the visit, he was happy to do so and took care and time with us.. With all the challenges we experienced on delivery day, he sat with us, walked us through natural options until we were left with a C-section which went PERFECT! He even let my husband announce if we had a boy or a girl! We were able to film, enjoy, and celebrate together and we are so thankful he found the best way to bring our healthy baby into the world! We thank God for being able to find him would recommend him to all future parents! Especially first timers! He truly is the best!
Thru his dillegence, Dr E was instrumental in my getting a diagnosis for a hard to find Breast Canccer, Invasive Lobular Carcinoma. ILC, was not palpable, nor did it show up on my Mamograms, but he ordered a diagnostic Mamo & Ulta Sound and my Breast Cancer was finally found! and stage one! Most ILC's are stage 3 or4 by the I me of diagnosis, as it is in the milk lobe & the cancer cells grow in a straight line & flat at an early stage & can't be felt especially if you have dense breast. www.areyoudense.com
In my case several of my doctor visits were way below the standard of care I received from other Doctors. I have ended up with chronic pain due to lack of care and delay in care recieved from Mr Emil. There are many thoughtful doctors to choose from. This is NOT one of them. Procedures are safe only if the surgeon is well trained and is caring enough to look out for the patient. A doctor that is careless can injure your body beyond repair!
experienced and knowledgeable. quick diagnosis and treatment. great and professional staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
45 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Boston City Hospital
Dr. Emil Eyvazzadeh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEmil Eyvazzadeh Md, 5401 Norris Canyon Rd Ste 104, San Ramon, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Emil Eyvazzadeh in this video.
Dr. Emil Eyvazzadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Ramon, CA.