Dr. Emil Eyvazzadeh Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Emil Eyvazzadeh?

Saved a life!

We LOVE Dr. Eyvazzadeh! He became our doctor when we had to leave a DIFFERENT doctor group mid-pregnancy for consistent urging to invasive testing and several offers to terminate our first pregnancy and we desired to deliver. He was highly recommended from several people who have not only delivered their children but their children's children so we were cautious and trusting of their personal experiences - all who had rave reviews about him. He is a WONDERFUL, caring, and very knowledgeable doctor. He is quick and to the point during visits and when we wanted to meet with him outside of the visit, he was happy to do so and took care and time with us.. With all the challenges we experienced on delivery day, he sat with us, walked us through natural options until we were left with a C-section which went PERFECT! He even let my husband announce if we had a boy or a girl! We were able to film, enjoy, and celebrate together and we are so thankful he found the best way to bring our healthy baby into the world! We thank God for being able to find him would recommend him to all future parents! Especially first timers! He truly is the best!

Hehe

Thru his dillegence, Dr E was instrumental in my getting a diagnosis for a hard to find Breast Canccer, Invasive Lobular Carcinoma. ILC, was not palpable, nor did it show up on my Mamograms, but he ordered a diagnostic Mamo & Ulta Sound and my Breast Cancer was finally found! and stage one! Most ILC's are stage 3 or4 by the I me of diagnosis, as it is in the milk lobe & the cancer cells grow in a straight line & flat at an early stage & can't be felt especially if you have dense breast. www.areyoudense.com

Thank you for your persistence,ead to getting my diagnosis of ILC, breast cancer at an early stage!

Protect your body from this man!

In my case several of my doctor visits were way below the standard of care I received from other Doctors. I have ended up with chronic pain due to lack of care and delay in care recieved from Mr Emil. There are many thoughtful doctors to choose from. This is NOT one of them. Procedures are safe only if the surgeon is well trained and is caring enough to look out for the patient. A doctor that is careless can injure your body beyond repair!

experienced and knowledgeable. quick diagnosis and treatment. great and professional staff.

Protect your body....go to a doctor that cares and has critical thinking skills.

Cares for patients below the standard of care.

Protect your body...do not use this doctor!

He does not engage his brain when assessing patients. He misses simple problems and disregards symptoms. His lack of caring and engaging his brain has left me in chronic pain. He missed a simple dx of bacterial vaginosis then seeded my uterus twice with the bacterial vaginosis. When I went to him with symptoms of PID he dismissed me with back pain. Further more every time a doctor called to discuss my case he would state that it was not a reproductive issuse...delaying treatment for months. He never did a wet mount test, routine culture, check for BV or oerformed a CM test, yet he stated that my vaginal pain symptoms were not a reproductive system issue.He assessment and treatment are well below the standard of care. Please find a gyno that cares.

He was born to bring babies into this world!

We respect Dr. Eyvazzadeh for his knowledge, wisdom, and caring demeanor. He has given us options for life & health, & gives incredibly helpful information to relieve stress. He saved the life of a friend, mom & babies both while delivering half our babies at church. The staff is on top of everything and the office runs like a champ. Excellent Doctor & group to work with!

Dr. Emil Eyvazzadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Ramon, CA.