Dr. Emil Stein Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Emil Stein?

Extraordinary doctor, the Best!

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Extraordinary doctor! I had been seen by two other doctors who advertise a lot, both did not give me the time of day when I said I was not interested in LASIK or cataract surgery. In fact, I spent nearly 2 and a half hours in each of their offices, but only saw the actual doctor for about a minute in each. Dr. Stein, on the other hand, spent time with me, actually discussing and examining me, unlike the pocket book exam the others were interested in. Dr. Stein found that I have an unusual form of glaucoma, which is interesting as my sister in Philadelphia just found out she also has this. His staff was very nice, esp. a tech named Rena. I would highly recommend this doctor and office to anyone who wants quality eye care from the diagnosis on.

Worst doctor ever!

Posted on May 15th, 2014

I ordered a pair of glasses the year before, so I ordered a second pair last year 2013. They were the wrong prescription. I did not even go back there to get the glasses corrected. The doctor was rude and uncaring and it was all about money.

Do not use this doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

unknowledgeable doctor, nearly cost me my sight. He preformed a unnecessary operation on me and put me through two years of ..... Do not go to his office.

Always good experience

Posted on July 15th, 2013

Dr. Stein has been my doctor for years. I appreciate and respect him. If you are looking for smiley and cozy he is not the one. However, he is professional and caring. He will even see you on a Saturday or Sunday if you need him. How many doctors can you say that about?

Crappy Experience

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Dr. Stein sucks, took my money, took 6 months to provide a prescription contact, gave me the wrong prescription for glasses ( I had to have them redone.) His office staff repeatedly lies. DON'T GO!

HACK

Posted on June 28th, 2012

The "Doctor" took 6 months to get a contact in that was the wrong prescription, and then called me a thief for not wanting to pay for his mistake! Be WARNED stay away!

stinks!

Posted on April 27th, 2012

If one star was an option...

Posted on November 24th, 2009

...he would definitely get one! I regret ever going to see this horrible doctor. Rude, uninformative overall the worst eye doctor I have ever been to. The office is dirty and the staff was anything but helpful. Worst of all, I felt as if my doctor was looking at me as only a dollar sign. There are at least 75 other eye doctors in the las vegas area, any of which would be better than this moron with a BAD BAD comb over and disgusting attitude. PS I never found out what was wrong with me in the first place!

Posted on May 2nd, 2016