Dr. Emile G Daoud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emile G Daoud?

I have been seeing Dr. DAOUD for 10 years and have great respect for him and totally trust his advice and recommendations. I have dealt with afib, stress cardiomyopathy and congestive heart failure and had over 20 cardioversions and several ablations and a pacemaker. I am doing very well now and I feel that is because of Dr. Daoud. I feel confident that whatever health issues arrive in the future concerning my heart, I will receive the best care with Dr. Daoud.

Dr. Daoud did not listen very well to me, seemed to have his mind made up about me prior to walking into the examining room, and was very arrogant. He also misdiagnosed me as having no heart problems which I subsequently have been correctly diagnosed with a form of heart disease by another cardiologist.

Dr. Daoud

Although I waited, he did spend more than enough time with me and my family and explained what we thought and what he wanted to do. He was esay to talk to and seemed like a straight shooter. He was right on with my treatment.

Very knowledgeable. Explained my problem clearly and spent time addressing my questions. Highly recommended

I had two ablations done by him and continued to have many many problems which he acted like were no big deal though they were ruining my life. Later, while in another city I almost died as a result of the continued heart problems and was fortunate to find another physician who accurately treated my problem and I can now go on with my life. He is a great doctor if you have a common and easily treated problem, but the minute things get complicated he's not the one to go to.