Dr. Emilia Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emilia Murray?

great bedside manners, very knowleageable and caring and negotiable stubborn toward helping me get to my goals

Posted on January 30th, 2017

Love my doc, now my parents doc and my sons doc as well. We will follow her with her transition to concierge medicine, we can not loose such blessing

Dr Murray is going concierge, Is going to be wonderful to have a private doctor who will be able to apply and share her care and knowledge with us and be more accessible.

Posted on January 10th, 2017

It seems lot of physicians are going concierge, but I wont leave my doctor and we will be following her. We are very happy she is doing it too. The price is right and worth it.

Awesome doctor, easy on the eyes, very knowledgeable, nice office staff very helpful

Posted on January 10th, 2017

My parents, my wife and I have been with Dr Murray for over 8 years, she is the best

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Office staff very friendly, and corteous. The office manager very helpful. Doctor Murray is a very exceptional person and physician. One could tell she loves what she do. I heard she may be going in to concierge, not sure about it yet. But one thing I know me and my husband will follow her. She make us feel she care not only with her knowledge but her carisma. She took great care of my elderly mom and my mom loved her.

Terrible experience

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Dr. did not follow up with me after I had a CAT scan. My complaint was severe pain over a period of six months but the doctor did not follow up on the fact that I had pain at all. hee nurse called to tell me that I'm constipated. My CAT scan report revealed possible mild constipation but that had absolutely nothing to do with my pain. Without my knowledge, she called in two prescriptions which were both totally unnecessary and unrelated to my complaint. She seemed very compassionate & sweet but that is where my relationship with this doctor ended.

Finally!

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

For years I've struggled with an illness that no one could diagnose. I finally found a doctor who diagnosed me and now I am able to get treatment.

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

Great experience with excellence in primary care in a long time.

this doctor is dedicated, patient, concerned

Posted on March 21st, 2013

Posted on July 28th, 2012

Very compassionate doctor and very smart. She will make you do what's best for her patients with a beautiful grace, Without been pushy but rather convincing. A GREAT HEALTH CARE PROVIDER.

Excellence in medical care, very knowlegeable and caring

Posted on April 30th, 2010

My experience in general was excellent. I have to wait 3 weeks for an appointment as a new patient because of the season. But then I got a phone call as the physician extended her hours and was able to see me in a week. I was referred by a coworker-friend who have great things to say about her. Once at the office personnel wher very professional and personal. The physician has great patient-physician communication skill, excellent knowledge and very caring and respectful. I will recommend Dr Murray to any one in need for a internist. I already referred my parents and siblings and they were very satisfied and happy which make them very compliant with the doctor recommendations.

Posted on October 16th, 2017