Dr. Emilio E Antunano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emilio E Antunano?

Office staff are very rude but Dr. A is amazing!!

Very rude office staff

I called to schedule an appointment with doctor. The office manager Melissa answered the phone. I asked her how long the doctor has been in practice and what hospital he worked through. Her response was where am I calling from and that I should have identified myself instead asking questions. She then hung up, when I called back to talk to an office manager, she was very with her response stating that "she is the boss". Then further asked rudely who I was. She finally laughed and said she is not going to play games. It's unfortunate that a patient would have to encounter this unprofessional behavior when searching for a health care.

Dr. Emilio Antunano has been my family Dr. for many years. He is a very nice, curtious Dr. who cares about his patients. I would recomend him to any and everyone.

Very kind and asked many questions about my medical history, family, stress, work and explained his thoughts.

Kind and caring doctor

I've been going to Dr. Antunano for over fifteen years.He is easy to talk to and very thorough in his medical approach. He listens to the patient and gives the best medical advice and care. I continue to go to him even though we have moved quite a ways away. I have been to other doctors and did not get the same care and concern. He is wonderful!

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Antunano is a great doctor. He takes the time needed with his patients and is thorough every time. You wait a little longer to see him sometimes a half hour or so, but it is so worth it. I have been going to him for over 15 years and if I ever moved I would continue to see him. He is the best.

Dr. Emilio E Antunano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, MI.