Dr. Emilio Mantero Atienza Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Emilio Mantero Atienza?

wonderful doctor but the office is chaos

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

wonderful doctor when you can finally get in to see him

Rude doctor

Posted on November 7th, 2016

I feel he is very rude to patients and nurses and shouldn't work in the medical field. He needs to be more patient and compassionate. The man shouldn't be working with patients. If you go into the medical field you should care about your patients and obviously he's too busy yelling at people instead of listening. I couldn't believe a medical professional could act so poorly.

Super Doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Dr.MANTERA IS A EXCELLENT DOCTOR .WHEN IFIRST CAME TO HIM I WAS A MESS VERY DEPRESSED WITH MANY MENTAL ISSUES.I goes to Crisis an after a couple of days in there I want to go home an I tell him I m ready to go he says know you aren't feeling 100%better .How he know because of his expertise.i love my doctor Emilio Mantera

Kendal Psyc Ward

Posted on July 5th, 2016

My husband had his first psychotic break and was baker acted Into Kendal Hospital in 2013. I was desperate for answers as the care giver, advocate a d spouse, Under HIPA I basically had no rights. This doctor was the doctor on call during the week my husband was admitted. I called hospital every day begging for so kind of answer or explanation. He ignored all my pleas. Never called me back or left any word with nurse. I had a small child at home and was scared about my husband being released in my custody with out even a word from the doctor explaining his diagnosis, medications...nothing. Finally I called the president of the hospital in desperation. The next day Dr Mantero called me and he was defiant, arrogant and very Spanish Machista. Accused me of going over his head and calling the president. As an American woman I found his bedside manner offensive. He treated me like dirt. I was so scared and without any feedback or answers. The second time my husband was hospitalized in 2014 at Mercy Dr Mantero was doctor on duty. I demanded another doctor see my husband. This time I got Dr Salvato and demanded Dr Salvato speak to me before my husband was released so I could get answers and learn how to be a good care provider. The American System is flawed. You must fight for any information. Demand before any hospital release that you meet with the doctor. It is too dangerous to release a mentally sick person From the hospital into your care with no information. I do not recommend Dr Mantero.

Es un grocero

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Este señor es un grocero tiene muy poco sentido de humanidad es una máquina de hacer dinero, no creo que le importe ninguno de sus pacientes y tiene muy mala forma al dirigirce a las personas el que nesecita un phisiquiatra urgente es el, no recomiendo a nadie con este perro gañan

Posted on June 7th, 2016

I have a excellent Dr.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Beso Doctor Ever !!

Great

Posted on November 9th, 2015

family member of a patient

Posted on September 7th, 2015

This doctor saw my brother at the hospital and we could not communicate with him, did not return our phone calls neither he tried to contact us through the hospital staff. Not sensitive at all !!

Posted on March 13th, 2015

He only cares about the money. During my Baker act at Kendall Regional, he did not showed any behavior or even interest as a patient nor even a human. He never responded to my parent's calls. He gives drugs that either make you fall asslep or in a blank state.

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR

Posted on April 25th, 2014

I FOUND HIM OUTSTANDING HIS BED MANNER ARE EXCELLENT .VERY WELL LIKED BY ALL PATIENTS SPENT TIMES EXPLAINING ALL SIDE EFFECTS OF MEDICINES AND IS VERY ACCOMODATING TO MY INPUT. A PLESSURE TO BE HIS PATIEN T

Posted on December 21st, 2013

I give Dr. Mantero, who works at the Psych Unit of Kendall Regional Medical Center, ZERO STARS. He was CRUEL and ABUSIVE in treating my friend who was Baker acted. He did NOT once return any of the phone calls the family left for him to discuss the patient's condition and progress. This doctor is rude and arrogant.