Dr. Emilio A Pando Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emilio A Pando?

Very competent doctor

Very professional, he listens to his patients and make sure that they understand everything. make you feel very comfortable and confident that you are in good hands.

Excellent Physician

Very professional, knowledgeable and takes his time to explain in detail. Would recommend!

It was my 1st visit with Dr. Pando and he was great.

Dr. Pardo took the time to listen and address each one of my concerns. When I left the office there was a mix up with my pharmacy and Dr Pardo very promptly returned my call after hours.

Great Dr. Very nutrition knowledgable. Prefers to treat symptoms and address the real issues (diet, obesity, smoking etc). Great Dr. who truly cares.

excellent doctor

Very open minded and he listens to you and guides you very well. Also knows his stuff about diets.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Pando has been our primary doctor for my family(4) since 2007, friends (1), and co-workers (2) . He has been accurate in all diagnosis and treatments. If doesn't matter if we have or not medical plan, he will accommodate us and give the same attention. We are in good hands (God and him) and we highly recommend him as your primary doctor.

DR EPSTEIN

Amazing Physician!

I was treated immediately and found Dr. Pando to be extremely caring and compassionate! He treated my condition with extreme care and I was so satisfied with him and his staff and will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking a PCP who will take care of any medical problems you may have! Amazing doctor!

Worst doctor ever. Wait for more than two hours to check on the results of some test and they sent me home because they didn't have access to the results that I did the test about a month ago.They didn't apologies at all i lose all my time from work for nothing they didn't care at all.

Chronic Severe Condition

If you have a condition that requires that he uses his brain do not go to see this doctor. He is use to dealing with regular patients, elderly, older, healthy. I went to see him with a chronic debilitating condition and he basically categorized me as a junky that went to see him for pain medication. He felt I was doctor hoping he was the first doctor I had gone to after having been with my GP for over 5 years and gotten tired of him since he had the personality of a door. I wanted a caring doctor I could go to. And I was told Pando was like that. He wasn't he decided I was doctor hoping and that was it for him. Very bad bedside and I hope he never does that to anybody else. I have since found the perfect GP with no hang ups. Panda must go see a phychiatrist to get over his drug phobia not all patients are drug addicts.

Carla

Dr. Pando is very professional and CARING. It's true he listens and is very compassionate. Awesome attitude.