Dr. Emily Ackerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emily Ackerman?

Patient

Posted on August 18th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Ackerman for two years she is excellent in many ways. she is a good communicator, listens and asks many questions. performs all necessary tests as required and annually. her medical notes and reports are very concise, I avery satisfied with the care I receive with her. The staff is excellent one of the best i have experienced in any physicians office. I have seen many doctors in RI and she is at the top of the list.

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Dr Ackerman is an awesome doctor, I have seen many doctors in my lifetime and doctor Ackerman is courteous, extremely nice and perfect diagnosis every time, I would be lost without her!

Posted on October 10th, 2015

Dr. Ackerman is very professional, takes time with me, explains everything clearly, she is thorough. She is polite, and down to earth. I trust her, and feel confident in the care I receive.

Great doctor, Great staff

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Granted I waited a long time to get in with the doctor, but when you are in the room with her, you have her complete attention. It seems that she constantly runs so far behind because of her actually listening to your problems and genuinely wanting to help you. The staff was wonderful as well. Very pleasant and knowledgeable to speak with.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

You can tell these are old reviews. You have to pay me to believe she is a doctor. No matter what you go in for she sends you to someone else.She will not take the responsibility for anything why are we paying her I ask to be sent to someone else you get a better response from an Urgent care not to say it's over an hour sitting in the waiting room after your appt to get in . You talk fast before your dime runs out but then again she's not listening. I've been going to her for 2 years hoping things would change the longer your a patient but that never happened shame on me it's time for a new DR,the staff is great too bad they work for her. More people should start updated their reviews so people will really see what this DR is like with no sugar coating.

Cruel staff and doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I would never recommend her. She is cold and you feel she has a clock ticking while you are there. Poor listener. I get a necessary prescription out of Canada because it is much cheaper. She refused to because I had not been to her office for a year. Extortion at its worst. What was even more cruel, they lied for over three critical weeks that they had sent in the prescription. Now I am desperately seeking a new doctor before I get really ill.

great doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2013

like all about m.d. and staff have recommended to many people

carring

Posted on March 7th, 2013

would recommend her to anyone who needs a terrific doctor who listens and acts according to problems

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on January 30th, 2013

She is the best doctor I have ever had. Her staff is outstanding, you feel at ease as soon as you walk into the door. Believe it or not but I don't dread going to the doctor's anymore. I know when I tell her something she listens and responds. Her ability to identify what is going on is awesome. I know when I walk out of the office that whatever problem I had walking in is going to be solved.Can't say enough about her.

patient

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

best doctor i have ever had and i am 84 years old great office staff

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

would highly recommend

Best of the Best !

Posted on June 11th, 2012

Dr. Ackerman is a wonderful physician. She really gets to know you as a patient and your individual needs. She is very thorough. I always leave her office feeling like she understood my concerns and fully addressed them.The office staff is amazing. Whenever I call they are ready and willing to help me with whatever I need. I have never experienced such a wonderful medical team before and I am lucky to have found them.