Dr. Emily K Balser Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Emily K Balser?

have been a patient for quite a few years, She is always professional and courteous, answers all questions and treats you with respect. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Keep looking!

Dr. Balser was recommended by a friend. After hearing some great things about her, I was looking forward to my visit. I was not feeling well. I was experiencing bloody diarrhea and abdominal pain. Very early on in our interview, she diagnosed me with IBS. I expressed concern, as the diarrhea was bloody and diarrhea with IBS is not. She seemed to become angry- maybe she thought I was questioning her. After that, she asked no further questions, made no referral to a GI doctor, NO PHYSICAL EXAM WAS DONE. She offered a medication for IBS diarrhea and I declined. I left the office without a good sense of follow-up and was unsure what I was supposed to do next. Before I could establish care with another doctor, I had sudden bleeding into my bladder and an increase of pain. I had an emergency exploratory surgery where a retained metal surgical instrument was removed from my pelvis from a surgery I had many years ago. Had this eroded into a vital structure like a large blood vessel or bowel, I could have died. At least perform a physical exam on your patient before you decide their symptoms are 'all in their head.' Very disappointing!

Dr. Balser is great! Always positive and upbeat. I've never had to wait very long to get an appt and the office waits are typically very short. She's diagnosed all of my "concerns" immediately and put me at ease. All treatments have been spot on. I would highly recommend her to anyway needing a all around great Doctor!

Very good Doctor

Very good listener, spends the time needed to discuss concerns, offers good advise/diagnosis.

I followed her also!

A friend recommended Dr Balser and now I have recommended her to a number of people. Even if my insurance didn't cover her I would still see her.

Does not listen to patients concerns

I had reservations with her suggested treatment. She became angry and would not offer any other options. Will never go back or refer her.

pastor

I highly recommand to keep Dr. Emily Balser in Highmarkblue Gold. She is good Dr and friendly. We don't want losses her. Please add her on the list.

Very personal, great care

Best doctor I have found in years.

Unsure

I didn't get a great feeling from Emily when I first met her. She seems nice, but in a fake way, which is annoying. I had heard a lot of great things about her from a few different people, which is why I switched to her; however, I will be going to another doctor. When I had my appointment, she "seemed" to care, but I didn't feel she was genuine.