Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emily H Beers has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
11 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Emily H Beers accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUsc Keck School of Medicine, 1975 Zonal Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Emily H Beers is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.