Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily E Blair
Dr. Emily E Blair, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfield, CT, with another office in Stratford, CT. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Blair is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. Dr. Blair has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily E Blair has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Child Birth
- Adolescent Medicine
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Women's Health
- Vulvar Cancer
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Pain
Showing 5 of 27
How does one even try to rate a "Doctor" who tracks a patient for years yet fails to fully explain possible complications of procedures,has persistent misdiagnosis despite the patient's questioning, never informs patient of procedures that were incomplete, misses key indicators in case analysis?How does one forgive a doctor who offers no apology for possible errors and extends no condolences for a life lost because of their incorrect diagnosis and cavalier treatment? You deserve a doctor who has the time and knowledge to make the best decisions for your life and no doctor is worth the wait if they don't deliver in the end. If you choose Dr. Blair...please always get a second opinion...please have the office supply you with the record of your visits so you can review them on a timely basis, and please follow your head and your heart until you are satisfied with the answers and choices you are given. My wife died blaming herself for "listening" to Dr. Blair instead of her own body. Please learn from our loss.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Blair is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Emily E Blair accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Emily E Blair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CT.