Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily Brooks
Dr. Emily Brooks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbury, NY. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Brooks is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily Brooks has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Brooks was my doctor several years ago. She removed a benign dermoid cyst laproscopically. 9 months later, as a result of her inept surgical techniques, I developed a strangulated hernia which had to be corrected with incisional surgery. After that it was complication after complication & I have been suffering for years from the results of her ineptittude. DO NOT USE HER EVER OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!
Dr. Brooks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore University Hospital
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
24 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Emily Brooks accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions79 Froehlich Farm Blvd, Woodbury, NY
Dr. Emily Brooks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NY.