Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily C Bullock
Dr. Emily C Bullock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, TX, with another office in Conroe, TX. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bullock is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Bullock has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily C Bullock has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bullock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Emily C Bullock accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Emily C Bullock is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Montgomery, TX.