Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Emily C Clements
Dr. Emily C Clements, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL, with another office in Naples, FL. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Clements is affiliated with Nch Baker Hospital Downtown. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily C Clements has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Emily C Clements has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Emily C Clements has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
I had a hard time with the birth and post partum period of my baby. Dr. Clements listened to everything I asked and answered all my questions. She respected my wishes and made me feel better about my concerns. She made my birthing experience something joyful, as it easily could of been hard to handle. I will always go to her as a doctor, and would recommend her to anyone looking for a good OB/GYN.
I started with this doctor when I first got pregnant with my only daughter. Great at listening and answering questions. I could call and leave a msg about any concerns and the nurse would call back immediately and answer any questions or get me into to see doctor if it was urgent. Very patient and laid back doctor and staff.
Dr. Clements is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Emily C Clements accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Emily C Clements is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.