Dr. Emily J Crandall Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Emily J Crandall?

Great Doctor

I have been going to Emily for 20 years. I'm 80 and I find Emily one of the most competent Cardiologist. She has guided me through many ailments. Most of my male ancestors died of heart problems at early ages (39, 54, etc) so you can see here skills have kept me alive all these years. I still walk several miles each day and participate in many different activities and I thank Emily for that.

Dr Emily Crandall should not be or practicing medicine

She should not practice medicine. Waited too long I office, over 1 1/2 hrs to e out I room to server. She took a call on her cellphon and had an argument with the person onthephone ( husband?)she excused herself finally and I left. If I get a bill using pay it. Disgraceful doctor.

Terrible doctor / inaccurate diagnosis !!!

The worst doctor who misdiagnosed me. Had she listens and shown some interest and respect perhaps she might have helped me. Instead she aggravated me so much that I'm writing that she's the worst doctor I e ever known. She needs to return to medical school and take counseling in how to talk to a patient !!!

Beware! There are good doctors out there

I went to see Dr. Crandall for a follow up visit regarding a heart issue that she diagnosed before my stroke. Previously, she had a crusty bedside manner, but this time she was acting frantic and emotionally unstable. After just a few minutes in her examination room, she started yelling at me that I had cancer so she couldn't help me. She said that I needed to go see the endocrinologist across the hall immediately because she needed to pack for anupcoming vacation. My family and everyone in the waiting room watched in horror. I was so embarrassed, uncomfortable, and confused. I can't believe that such an unstable person is allowed to practice medicine. Still shocked and hoping that no one dies because of her mental and intellectual incompetence.

Dr. Emily J Crandall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.