Dr. Emily L Exten Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Emily L Exten?

Best I have seen

Dr Exten spent more time talking to me about my injury than any other doctor I've seen. I needed surgery. She took excellent care of me and I'm doing well now thanks to her!

Very nice,professional, knowledgeable. She takes the fear out of seeing the doctor.

My experience with Dr. Exten was great! Very prompt, personable and knowledgable. I would definitely recommend her!

Dr. Exten and her team (PA, Sports Trainer and RN) were all very knowledgeable, personable, responsive to my questions and concerns and great about follow up. This was the first time I've had surgery and I felt very confident for the following reasons: 1) Dr. Exten clearly explained my options; 2) she answered every question I had with respect and thoroughness; 3) she and her team truly work as a team, so I felt comfortable with each of them; 4) most importantly, my results are great - everything Dr. Exten explained about the surgery and recovery have been right on target and, following her instructions for recovery, I am doing great! I would highly recommend Dr. Exten!

Extremely Kind and a great surgeon!

I was quite surprised when I saw the other review on this site. They must have seen someone else because Dr. Exten was the most kind physician my husband and I met during his hospitalization. She took great care to keep us up to date on his condition and thoroughly explained the procedures. She also fixed his leg perfectly and he is doing very well. I was so scared when he got in his accident, but Dr. Exten helped us through everything. Thank you!!!