Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emily F Frye has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Nearly 2 months to get an appointment. Office empty. Receptionist tried to sell me insurance. Filled out a lot of forms and provided my Ins. card. Website says they take my ins. Went to Appt. Another receptionist says they don't take my ins. No attempt to explain. If the medical part runs as well as the administrative part, I dodged a bullet.
I have been using Dr,Frye for about five years and absolutely love her and her entire family. My grandson plays on the same little league team as her son and her husband is one of the coaches. Dr, Frye is wonderful christan woman and very highly regarded in the community. The best part about her is she takes time with all of her patients and cares for each one of them.
Dr. Frye schedules her patients based on quick visits, but always takes extra time with any patient to explain test results, make recommendations, or answer questions patients are concerned about. I don't mind waiting to see her because I know she will take all the time I need when my turn comes. My whole family sees her and we consider ourselves fortunate to have such a caring physician.
Dr Frye may be a bit busy and hard to get in to see her if you are a new patient, but in the 3 yrs I saw her, she treated me with the utmost importance and respect. She always made time to make sure all my concerns were addressed and her knowledge of the field of medicine is exceptional. I think very highly of her and will always remember the wonderful care she gave me. I'm sad that a career related move took me from Dr. Frye and the staff in Floresville TX.
Dr. Frye is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1999
Conroe Medical Education Foundation
Dr. Emily F Frye accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllied Institute Of Medicine, 104 Turner Ln, Floresville, TX
Dr. Emily F Frye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Floresville, TX.