Dr. Emily J Harold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emily J Harold?

She does not take you seriously. She acts like she knows it all and you know nothing. After six weeks of physical therapy, that she sent me to, she didn't care about anything the physical therapist had to say.On my first visit, she said to come back if no improvement in four weeks. On my second visit she said it will take at least a year or more to heal. Big difference! I feel I have wasted my time and money and I'm still in pain. Find a different doctor!

She is a very excellent physician. Was very accurate on a diagnosis and helped with the proper medication where others were unable to help me.

Dr. Emily J Harold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Valley City, UT.