Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily R Kean Puccioni
Dr. Emily R Kean Puccioni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Council Bluffs, IA and Omaha, NE . She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Urology. Dr. Kean Puccioni has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily R Kean Puccioni has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Emily R Kean Puccioni has the following 48 expertise
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Urination Disorders
- Painful Urination (Dysuria)
- Women's Health
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
- Urinary Incontinence, Urge
- Ureter Stones (Ureterolithiasis)
- Urological Manifestations
- Daytime Bedwetting (Diurnal Enuresis)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Inflammation of Urethra (Urethritis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Women Physicians
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Bedwetting (Nocturnal Enuresis)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Obstetric Surgical Procedures
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Urologic Emergencies
- Pelvic Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder inflammation (Pyelocystitis)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Urologic Cancer
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostatism (Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Ureter Cancer
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Hot Flashes
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Kidney Cancer
- Urologic Diseases
- Pelvic Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection (Perinephritis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Emily R Kean Puccioni has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Emily R Kean Puccioni is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Kean is the best! She makes you feel at ease from the moment she walks in the room. She listens, really listens, answers questions, makes suggestions and answers more questions. She never rushes through the appointment and made me feel like I was her only patient. The sling she she inserted did the trick. I'm almost sorry I won't be seeing her again! Thank you Dr. Kean! p.s. Her staff is wonderful!
I had full pelvic prolapse and I was referred to Dr. Emily and she had concurred that I did indeed need surgery as the military doctor had recommended. I felt as I got the best care and it was a one stop as she is an expert in the field of GYN & Urology. They took real good care of me and I am very pleased and satisfied.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
15 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Emily R Kean Puccioni accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Emily R Kean Puccioni in this video.
Dr. Emily R Kean Puccioni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.