Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily M Keener DO
Dr. Emily M Keener has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Emily M Keener has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Edward Via Virginia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Emily M Keener Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Emily M Keener's office for more information.
1887 Kingsley Ave Ste 1900 Orange Park, FL : (904) 272-9041
More about Dr. Emily M Keener
Dr. Keener is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon and orthopaedic traumatologist. Dr. Keener attended the Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine where she received the McCaughan Heritage Scholarship and graduated with honors. She then completed a rotating surgery internship and residency in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. She went on to complete an orthopaedic trauma fellowship at University of Alabama-Birmingham. Before coming to the Hughston Clinic, Dr. Keener joined the faculty of the University of Alabama-Birmingham, a level 1 trauma facility, as assistant professor in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Keener is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics, American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Orthopaedic Trauma Association, and is on the faculty for AO Trauma. She has written several book chapters and published in peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Keener continues to teach courses in orthopaedic trauma and stays involved in clinical trial research. Her main area of interest is the surgical treatment of complex fractures. Dr. Keener's other areas of interest include distal humerus fractures, fixation of tibial plateau fractures, and pelvic and acetabular surgery.
Locations & DirectionsFIRST COAST NEUROLOGY, 1887 Kingsley Ave Ste 1900, Orange Park, FL
Dr. Emily M Keener is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orange Park, FL.