Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emily I Kenny has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Emily I Kenny has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Emily I Kenny has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Emily I Kenny is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
When I told her my plan she looked at me like I had two heads. She was incredibly condescending, a touch arrogant, and made such a bad impression on me that I'm determined not to see her again! I left the office very angry at the entire practice. They are very disorganized and have no clue about how to treat their patients.
8 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Maine Medical Center
Dr. Emily I Kenny accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPortage Health Systems, 500 Campus Dr, Hancock, MI
Dr. Emily I Kenny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hancock, MI.