Have you seen Dr. Emily J Kirby?

Dr. Kirby was awesome during my consultation. She made me feel comfortable and she was very professional and even humorous at appropriate time. I haven't had my surgery yet but she is the one that I choose for my surgery.

Consultation

I just got back from my consultation with Dr. Kirby to talk to her about breast reduction surgery. I was a little nervous. But after meeting with her and all of her staff. All the nervousness was gone. I love this doctor. She listens to you and explains everything in great detail. She made me feel so much more at ease about my decision to have this surgery. It was nice to hear that someone could help me. I am so excited to have my surgery and start a new chapter in my life. Thanks Dr. Kirby.

Dr Kirby did a fantastic job on my hand!

After a severe accident, Dr Kirby accepted me as a patient from the emergency room and performed surgery to repair my hand. I had severe lacerations and had severed both my ulnar artery and nerve. The repair is incredible. The nerve function is slowly returning and the injury is barely visible. Thank you Dr Kirby!

Breast Augmentation and lift

Dr. Kirby was awesome. JAmie was great and was able to schedule the procedure on a day that worked well for me. Can't wait to get back on the water...hello Possum Kingdom!

Mommy Makeover--AMAZING

Dr. Kirby did my tummy tuck and breast augmentation. AMAZING! She is very approachable and the consultation was great.

Fantastic!

The staff was great and welcomed me warmly. Dr. Kirby never rushed to get to the next person, but rather answered all of my questions in detail. She's very knowledgeable and certainly seems to know about the latest techniques--what works, what doesn't and what was best for me and my body. Thank you Dr. Kirby!!

Dr. Emily J Kirby is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.

Dr. Emily J Kirby Is this you?