4.8

Have you seen Dr. Emily T Klatte?

One Of the best i have been to

I Love Dr. Klatte She is a Exlent Woman She is Undestanding and Does Do tests if needed She takes Lots of Time Answering questions And My cases is not easy having Migrains,MS,Seizures She knows what will work with each one and If I have a Problem It is fixed I can call the office anytime for Refills and What ever I need it is there with in 1 hour She is one of the great ones I Whish my mom had seen her she could have been living today!!! Knowing My mom had a stroke and Passed away Hurts Knowing her doctor could have sent her for tests they even told my mom she could have been having mini Strokes But nothing was Done!!!!! If you need a Great Nero She is the one!!!

I absolutely love Dr. Klatte. She is amazing and very compassionate/personable! The only thing i don't like now that she is at Grant compared to OSU is that when i call I don't hear back from her like I did when she was OSU. My situation is complex and when I have left messages they have been relayed incorrectly. There have been times that I have called about a problem and it has taken a couple of days to hear back from her nurse on a recommendation. This was never an issue at OSU. Thank you for your time.

Dr. Emily T Klatte is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, OH.

Dr. Emily T Klatte Is this you?