Dr. Emily Y Liu Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Emily Y Liu?

up to date medical knowledge, a sweet person

Dr. Liu took her time explaining my health issues and recommended testing. Listens very well and I didn't feel rushed.

PhD

Very long office waits from half hour to one hour. No social interaction with patients. Very defensive and does not let patient share their experiences with regards to medical condition. If sugars are high for one day - you eat too much! If sugars are low - eat a snack! There are no comments if you are managing well and have had a good management period. Dr. Liu needs to improve her interpersonal skills with her patients. She has many unhappy patients who feel they need to find another doctor. As a professional, she treats me like I have a 6th grade ability to understand my condition.

Dr Liu-zer stinks

After waiting an hour after my scheduled visit, Dr Liu informs me that she does not have my lab results (that were done weeks ago) and asks if I want to reschedule. The nerve! Plus there was a mouse trap in the exam room. Yuck!

Had to wait 2 months to get an appointment in with her. Was an hour late seeing me day of appointment. Waste of my time, money, patience. Do not recommend. Told me all my hormone problems (ovarian cysts, excessive facial hair growth, loss of menstrual cycle, doubled testosterone levels, weight gain, hair loss) was all do to weight. If I lost weight all my problems would be solved. Only about 30 lbs overweight, not obese. Had same problems when I was normal weight. Getting a second opinion, do not recommend.

Unprofessional

Mr. Luong

I think she should'nt be a doctor, maybe stays home as a mom. I don't think she feel a need or a pain in a patient at all. What a useless appointment that had with her this morning. I have better find some Doctor who has more care for his/her patients.

Poor Bedside Manner

Don't waste your time and money.

Dr. Emily Y Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrence, MA.