3.1

Highly Dissatisfied

Actually not even worthy of 1 star

This is the first bad review I’ve given anyone, but my experience with Dr Lui was so upsetting, I can’t let it go without comment. During my appointment with her, she was very rude, brushed aside anything I said, & spent most of the appointment complaining about how busy she is. I’ll be looking for another endrochronologist.

wait wait wait

my wife waited for 3 hours in the waiting room. when she got in the exam room she had to wait another hour. this doctor is rude and does not listen to patients and also argues. this doctor is way overbooked with patients.

up to date medical knowledge, a sweet person

Dr. Liu took her time explaining my health issues and recommended testing. Listens very well and I didn't feel rushed.

PhD

Very long office waits from half hour to one hour. No social interaction with patients. Very defensive and does not let patient share their experiences with regards to medical condition. If sugars are high for one day - you eat too much! If sugars are low - eat a snack! There are no comments if you are managing well and have had a good management period. Dr. Liu needs to improve her interpersonal skills with her patients. She has many unhappy patients who feel they need to find another doctor. As a professional, she treats me like I have a 6th grade ability to understand my condition.

Dr. Emily Y Liu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lawrence, MA.