3.1

Dr Liu-zer stinks

After waiting an hour after my scheduled visit, Dr Liu informs me that she does not have my lab results (that were done weeks ago) and asks if I want to reschedule. The nerve! Plus there was a mouse trap in the exam room. Yuck!

Had to wait 2 months to get an appointment in with her. Was an hour late seeing me day of appointment. Waste of my time, money, patience. Do not recommend. Told me all my hormone problems (ovarian cysts, excessive facial hair growth, loss of menstrual cycle, doubled testosterone levels, weight gain, hair loss) was all do to weight. If I lost weight all my problems would be solved. Only about 30 lbs overweight, not obese. Had same problems when I was normal weight. Getting a second opinion, do not recommend.

Unprofessional

Mr. Luong

I think she should'nt be a doctor, maybe stays home as a mom. I don't think she feel a need or a pain in a patient at all. What a useless appointment that had with her this morning. I have better find some Doctor who has more care for his/her patients.

Poor Bedside Manner

Don't waste your time and money.

Dr. Emily Y Liu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lawrence, MA.