Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Emily Lukacz
Emily Lukacz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Emily Lukacz is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas and Promise Hospital San Diego. She speaks Spanish.
Emily Lukacz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
- Uterine Prolapse
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Lukacz appeared after about an hour of inadequate, inappropriate, and unnecessary questions, procedures, etc by an intern who admitted she was not interested in urology. I was humiliated beyond imagination and when the doctor finally arrived, she asked the same questions I had answered numerous times. Being a nurse, I was ashamed of this office and its staff. Nothing was done to help my condition and a diagnosis ws given that was proven wrong!
I have been in San Diego for a year and a half. I have been trying to find a good gynecologist/urologist. I went to one doctor who was ready to give me a hysterectomy without much discussion. Dr Lukacz' clinic was reccomended by my doctor and physical therapist. However after reading the above 2 reviews I decided not to go, but my doctor assured me that all her other patients were happy. I went today, and was amazed with how good Dr Lukacz is. She did not reccomend surgery but suggested other ways, she listened, did a very thorough examination, dealt with issues and best of all talked to me about the long term. I have to say she is the best gynecologist I have ever seen. She really knows the latest.Being a Clinic at a University, my history was first taken by a resident, which was fine with me.
Lukacz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Promise Hospital San Diego
UC San Diego Health System
Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla
Scripps Green Hospital
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
17 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1996
Emily Lukacz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Emily Lukacz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.