Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily Mclaurin
Dr. Emily Mclaurin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mclaurin is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock, Methodist Behavioral Hospital and Great River Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily Mclaurin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Emily Mclaurin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Emily Mclaurin has been my doctor for almost 3 years.I've always hated going to the doctor because they are not personable and they kinda just ago there "job", give you some prescription and senc you on your way. Dr. Emily is waaaay different. She made my visits feel like I'm coming to see a friend. We always shared a laugh or two during my visit no matter what condition I'm in. She knows my son and always calls him by name as she enters the room. I honestly can tell her about anything and not feel embarrassed about the personal stuff. My visit never seemed rushed and she is so full of knowledge, she really knows her stuff. Ten toes down and firm, Dr. Emily Mclaurin its the best doctor I ever had. Ive already gotten used to her. I won't look for another as long as she is around.
Dr. Mclaurin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Methodist Behavioral Hospital
Great River Medical Center
St Anthony Hospital
7 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMark 5 Care Group, 1000 N Lee Ave, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Emily Mclaurin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.