Dr. Emily Miller Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Emily Miller?

Personable/Thorough

Actually enjoyed my evaluation and treatment. She explained what she was seeing as she examined a number of moles, tags and other skin conditions.

Knowledgable competent doctors

I've gone to Dr. Miller for a few years now and been very happy with her, and I am picky about doctors. She is extremely competent and I trust her for my care. I have never experienced rudeness from the staff. There is some wait time for appts because they are such a good practice. Also they are picky about what insurance they take, again because they are such a great practice and can afford to be picky. The only reason I can't go here anymore is because I switched to a carrier they don't take. Now I have to go back to my rude local dermatologist for my care. My only complaint is that she does rush a bit.

An "OK" practice

I have good & bad things to say about this practice/doctor. Bad: - waiting time in between check-in and seeing the actual doctor is fairly long. - doctor rushes through appointments; hard to get a word in edgewise.- they would sometimes attempt to schedule my follow-up accutane appointments prior to clearing it with me & then my having to tell them the time/day doesn't work for me.Good:- weekend availability- front desk staff pretty decent (depends who you get)- doctor had prompt follow-ups for accutane authorizations- doctor willing to put me on accutane after having tried just about every other medOverall, it's not a bad practice & Dr. Miller isn't a bad doctor. It just seems that maybe they overbook their doctors so they're forced to rush through appointments. It also could be the reason why the wait time after check-in is usually at least 25 mins.

Terrible

I never usually rate services but I had to express my opinion on this office to warn others. For background on myself: I'm a college student, my older sister goes here, and so does my mother and we have been going here for check ups (moles, spider veins, acne, etc) for a while.-They cancelled my last TWO appointments on me which is incredibly frustrating since I schedule my appointments around when I can come home from school in Boston. -For acne, Dr. Miller told me to "buy washed with salycic acid" as a solution. Almost all washes have this and she didn't seem to care that this wasn't working for me. I had to give her recommendations on different medicine that some of my friends have taken to clear up their faces.-Very rude receptionists-Extremely long wait time and when I finally get to see Dr. Miller she is rushing around and trying to hurry me as much as possible and doesn't seem to care about my skin concernsMy family has finally found a different dermatologist who is amazing and I couldn't be happier with them.

The first thing you notice is a crowded waiting room. It is always crowded when I am there. The wait is very long often a 1/2 hour or more passed your appointment time. The biggest problem I have with this office is that I was scheduled to see one doctor and a completely different one saw me. And I was there to have a cyst removed and the "new" doctor wanted me to schedule an appt to have it removed. That is why I was there to begin with. After a 20 minute actual arguement the procedure was done. I guess they think you have nothing better to do with your time than to reschedule appt because of their mistakes. Also, I had taken off of work to be there. They had zero respect for my time and pain.