Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emily M Nabors has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Emily M Nabors has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Emily M Nabors has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Emily M Nabors is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Our whole family goes to Dr. Nabors. She is aggressive in her treatment and that is important to us. You get answers and results when you see her. I love that she has experience with children and adults. It is so nice to have one doctor handle all of our needs from well woman exams to pediatric care. She has been our doctor for 7 years, and I would not hesitate to HIGHLY recommend Dr. Nabors. We are not fans of the new office staff (feels a little more corporate and a little less family/small practice) but that is not enough to take away from the medical care we get! You won't be disappointed.
Dr. Nabors is a wonderful physician. Being in the medical field myself, I am over critical of bedside manner and management of my health. Dr. Nabors exceeds my expectations in both of these categories. She spends ample time with patients answering questions and completing a thorough exam. She makes appropriate referrals when indicated and is stellar with her follow up of each issue. I think she is an exceptional physician and would highly recommend her to others who might be looking for an Internal Medicine practitioner.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nabors is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Emily M Nabors accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIredell Family Medicine, 544 Brawley School Rd Ste A, Mooresville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Emily M Nabors in this video.
Dr. Emily M Nabors is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mooresville, NC.