Dr. Emily Pagan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emily Pagan?

One of the most amazing doctors I have ever met!

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Dr. Pagan is the best doctor you can ever find!!! She truly cares about each and every patient. She takes her time to understand each child and diagnose them correctly! Let me give you an example, I recently visited the ER and was sent home with albuterol. Dr. Pagan who has known my 6 year old since she was born had a different diagnosis. My daughter was put on a steroid and given an antibiotic as she had pneumonia!!! I knew she had pneumonia when she went to the hospital but she was misdiagnosed! If it were not for Dr. Pagan I am confident that she would have been hospitalized. Dr. Pagan is a doctor that is extremely hard to come by so if you ever have the pleasure of seeing her you can consider yourself lucky and in excellent hands! She has ALWAYS been accurate in her diagnosis of all 3 of my children!! I cannot say enough good things about her. In the 11+ years that we have been seeing her I have NEVER had a bad experience!!!

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Dr. Pagan is an amazing doctor!!! She is truly one of a kind!!! She takes the time to listen to your issues and properly diagnose them. She truly cares about each and every patient and it shows!!! I would not dream of ever going anywhere else!!! I could not be more happy with her and that is why we have been seeing her for 11 years now!

Posted on July 27th, 2017