3.0

Have you seen Emily J Prince?

wife

My wife had a bad reaction to one of her injections and after she did she told my wife that if she didn't take the injections that she wouldn't write her pain meds for her so we had to go find another doctor I wouldn't take my dog to her

Great

Great doctorreally sits down and talks with you about everything!And that truly helps alot...that helps alot more in actual pain management than alot of people realize.She is great with all of her techniques that she does...trigger point injections are what I am getting right now from her and she is so calm and gentle with me!Its awesome...Its great to finally find a doctor that I can talk to and really feel comfortable with...thanks doctor rayes,your seriously the best!Also,doctor Emily Rayes will examine you in full without discrimination unlike some doctors I have experienced.I would refer any of my family and friends to Dr.Rayes-Prince because I trust her and that means alot!Thanks again Doc~