Dr. Emily R Brown Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Emily R Brown?

Excellent doctor

I was born and raised in NYC and so were my kids so all of my doctors were also located in NYC as well. I only chose the best of the best for my kids and myself since there's so many doctors to chose from in the area. When I decided to move to Orange County we had a lot of difficulty choosing the right pediatrician for my kids. Most doctors didn't have time for interviews or to even talk on the phone, so I had to do most of my research over the internet and also ask other parents who had children who attended the same school as my own kids. For the first 2 years living in OC my kids were still going to their doctor in NYC until I finally found Dr. Emily Brown who is very knowledgeable in the field of medicine and children being a mother herself as well, I find her to be patient, courteous, prompt, she also takes her time with my kids, she asks them questions about school and how they're doing and makes them feel like human beings and important, she answers all my questions and concerns as well. My daughter and son absolutely love her as a doctor and to me that's very important. Another person that I would also recommend in the office is Yvonne Santiago who is a Physician's assistant she is also phenominal. When it comes to my kids I want a doctor who cares more about the patient then the money that's coming in. The only complaint that I would have about the place is that the secretary's are sometimes absent minded and young.

Type 2 Diabetes