Dr. Emily Reeves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emily Reeves?

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Dr. Emily Reeves is a very good Dr. will recommend her services to any pregnant women.. She is a happy Dr.

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Best personality! She has delivered all of my families babies since 2007. 8 babies in total. Her assistant misty is the best. Can't imagine having another baby without her by our side! !!

Posted on December 15th, 2014

Dr. Reeves was a great choice for my daughter's first gynecologist. She took time with her and made her visit a good experience.

She saved my life.

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Dr. Reeves is one of the best OBGYN that I have ever seen. She really cares for her patients and tries very hard to find out whats wrong. She saved my life when I had cancer. She also found things that other doctors had never even paid attention too.I thank God for Dr. Reeves, without her I might not be here today.

Great Dr. and has one of the best nurses ever Misty!

Posted on December 14th, 2010

Dr. Reeves is a great Doctor. She has helped me in so many ways! I think that she is the best doctor I have ever seen. Her nurse Misty is a awesome person and very friendly. Love them both!

Left in tears....

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

I would not advise anyone to see this doctor. I see another doctor in the group who was out of town for my weekly OB appointment. I have been seeing a high risk doctor too, and both doctors agreed that I should be induced on this week. Dr. Reeves did not want to fool with me, did not explain things to me, did not introduce herself to me, had obviously not looked over my chart, and had terrible bedside manner. It is not the best thing for my health to wait another week for my doctor to come back to town, but I would not let this doctor deliver my dog after the way she treated me in the office.

Very competent and amazingly caring

Posted on January 14th, 2010

Dr. Reeves has provided care for me, my two daughters and my daughter-in-law. She has been the provider for prenatal care for four of my grandchildren and she is the best! She has quickly diagnosed issues that had been previously overlooked, and has provided excellent surgical care. When a problem arises, it is not difficult to get in to be seen and phone messages are promptly returned. She never seems to be in a hurry, and is a very caring individual.

Great Doctor IMHO

Posted on January 7th, 2009

Great she saw me through not one but 2 difficult pregnancies and I have healthy happy boys because of her care. Highly recommended.

Posted on July 10th, 2017