Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily Richie
Dr. Emily Richie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Rosedale, MD. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Richie is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center and MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily Richie has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I feel really fortunate to have found Dr. Emily Richie, as my primary MD at UCSF she is very skilled doctor who has a really great personality and you really get the sense that she is on top of her game, very friendly and professional, she asked all the right questions and offered immediate solutions for my thyroid problem that Iâve, Finding the right doctor may seem easy, but finding the right doctor is actually a process that takes time and careful research. Iâm lucky to find one who is patient, who listen and understand my concerns, I was very impressed with which you can access all your records and summaries of your visits with the doctor online MYCHART platform. I was very impressed with how thorough Dr. Emily, was with her notes regarding my first visit. Oh not to forget the front office and the back staff is friendly and welcoming as well. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Richie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Union Memorial Hospital
35 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Emily Richie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Emily Richie in this video.
Dr. Emily Richie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.