Dr. Emily Rubenstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emily Rubenstein?

Dr. Rubenstein and Staff

The doctor was very thorough and made me feel comfortable for my body exam. She also educated me about sunblock and helped me find one that was good for my skin. Her staff was courteous and sent my script straight to the pharmacy. I liked her office and will be back to address my cosmetic needs as well.

Dr. Rubenstein took the time to talk to me about my rash, tell me what it was and how we were going to treat it. Another doctor had told me the wrong diagnosis and had me buy an expensive cream. Dr. Rubenstein prescribed me the right cream and the rash went away in 2 weeks. I was dealing with this for 4 months.

Great dermatology office

I actually saw Dr. Rubenstein in Chicago. She was wonderful. I had a hard time finding a dermatologist in Chicago that I liked and felt wasn't trying to herd me through the office. She took her time to listen to my concerns and explained what my diagnosis was. Her assistant was so sweet she sent my prescription to the pharmacy for me and printed out an explanation of my diagnosis. When I had further questions on how to use my medication Nicole called me back and went through the instructions again. I recommend Dr. Rubenstein and her staff for your dermatologic needs.